Student intake capacity
- Maximum students intake capacity : 42 Nos.
- Optimum number of student in a class : 40 Nos.
- Student intake for standard I : 120 Nos.
Admission under RTE
- Under RTE: 25% of the intake capacity for Std I, i.e. 30 Nos.
- Admission to STD I is available under RTE Act for “Child belonging to disadvantaged group” means, a child belonging to – slum dwellers, landless agricultural labourers, Mangela, Mitna castes of Daman & Diu as per the notification dated 19/7/2012 by Govt. of India.
- “Child belonging to weaker section” means a parent or guardian as the case may be whose annual income is equal to or less than one lakh rupees annually as notified by the Daman & Diu Administration.
- As per the examination bye-laws of CBSE.
- Admissions are open to all children irrespective of their caste and religion.
- Admissions are given on merit, based on the criteria decided by the school. The decision of the school management will be final. Admissions are according to the vacancies available.
- Birth Certificate / Affidavit showing the date of birth.
- School leaving certificate of last school attended.
- Marksheet / progress card of last class attended.
- Caste certificate if the child belongs to SC/ST/OBC issued by Government authority.
- Aadhar card of parents and child.
- Income certificate of parents seeking admission under RTE.
- NORMS OF FEES FIXATION: Fixed by School managment.
- Fees for STD I to IV – Rs. 31,180/- (Annual Fee – 7,480/- , Per Quarter – 5925/-)
- Fees for STD V to X – Rs. 34,180/- (Annual Fee – 7,480/- , Per Quarter – 6675/-)
- Fees Defaulters will be charged a penalty at the rate of Rs. 50/- per day on non-payment of fees according to the above schedule.
- Fees once paid will be non-transferable and non- refundable.
- Expedition charges will be charged separately.
- Fees can be paid by the parents by using any of the following mode:
- Through School App
- Parents can pay school fees at school by Debit/Credit Cards only
Cash and Cheques are not accepted for the payment of the fees as per the directions of the Government of India, to promote a digital mode of payment
- A month’s prior notice must be given to the school before withdrawal of a child.
- The Principal may in the interest of the school, ask a parent to remove a Pupil at or before the end of the current term. Pupils conduct &parents’ indiscipline behaviour towards Management, Principal, Teachers, will directly lead to withdrawal of student from the school.
- A pupil’s admission will be cancelled for irregular attendance, continuous absence &non- payment of school fees without reason.
Mon to Fri : 07.45 am to 01.45 pm
Sat : 07.45 am to 11.45 pm